Fort Lauderdale, known as the “Venice of America” due to its expansive and intricate canal system, is the largest city and seat of government of Broward County, Florida. The city is adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean, and includes several miles of world-famous beachfront. The Fort Lauderdale entertainment district runs along Las Olas Boulevard, which snakes from the beach to the heart of the downtown financial district, and includes quaint shops and boutiques, outdoor cafes, art galleries, and luxury hotels.
inlingua Language school in Fort Lauderdale is centrally located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida, within easy walking distance of Las Olas Boulevard and Fort Lauderdale’s exciting nightlife, and just a few miles away from Broward County’s warm, sunny beaches.
If you need to learn English or Spanish, practice Italian, improve your French or simply brush up your Portuguese, come visit us today and let our team of experts design the right program for you. We recognize that every student has different learning capabilities and that is why our courses are especially designed to meet your needs.
The inlingua Fort Lauderdale School Offers:
- 9 large classrooms for group classes
- 1 smaller classroom for private tutorial classes
- Computer labs for student use
- Outside cafe-style lounge area for students to relax during breaks
- A spacious student lounge and recreational area, with an indoor café area for students to relax during breaks
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Access by public transportation (bus)
Languages taught at inlingua Language School in Fort Lauderdale:
Test Prep Courses available at inlingua Language School in Fort Lauderdale: